February 7, 2010

5 years ago today...

Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.
Oh, guard my soul, and deliver me!
Let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you.
May integrity and uprightness preserve me,
for I wait for you.
Psalm 25: 4-5, 20-21
We love you Big Sis!
May your life continue to bring joy to all around you
and may you find your
joy, strength & hope in Jesus!

3 comments:

The Perigo's said...

Wow, what a big girl...she is as sweet as ever. Happy Birthday Ella! Can't wait for the years to come.

The Brewster's said...

5 years old already!!! Happy Birthday Ella!

The Losch Family said...

Isn't it nice to look back at all the old pictures. They change so much.