September 14, 2009

My First Day of School

Each year, the students at Resurrection are sent home with a little story to tell of their first day of school.

Here is a re-cap...see her responses in Italics.

My First Day of School
By: Big Sis Moore

Today was my first day of school. I felt happy! I wore my tu-tu t-shirt and for breakfast I ate Lucky Charms. After that, I was taken to school by Mommy.


My teacher's name is Mrs. Luechtefield. My friend named Addison is in my class.
The first thing we did in school today was playing. I love playing! Then we cleaned up. The part of the day I liked best was when we spent the day together. But I did not like Mama leaving. When it was time to go home, I felt happy because I wanted to play. Tomorrow I will go to Joe Joe's house.


It's always so great to hear what she thinks about. Last year was a little more humorous since she was younger and a little more random with her answers. I can't wait to see how far she comes. I still can't believe I'm the mother of a Pre-K student...where does time go?!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! love the picture of you and her!!