January 4, 2007

Something I'm trying

So a while ago Jeff and I rented this movie called "The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio". Like many of the movies Jeff brings home, I was quite skeptical of his choice, but went ahead and watched it. It turned out to be a really cute movie based on a true story of a woman named Evelyn Ryan. Here is a summary..."a true-life tale of Evelyn Ryan, a mother of twelve who keeps her impoverished household afloat by entering and winning jingle contests while her bum of a husband (Woody Harrelson) drinks away his meager wages. "

In recent months it seems I'm ALWAYS receiving these survey opportunities that register me to win something. After thinking about it and remember the movie and that I generally have good luck, I've made it my new goal to fill each survey out and try my hand at possibly becoming a BIG WINNER! What do you think? Give this idea and try...and if you win, I claim 30% of the earnings for encouraging you!

No comments: