January 2, 2007

My First Blog

Welcome to the Moore family blog. I'm not really sure what all this will entail, but I hope to be able to keep each of you up to date on the happenings around our homestead.As of late, we have thoroughly enjoyed updating our home. In the last month we have removed carpet, re-finished our hardwood floors, painted the whole inner front half of our house and re-arranged furniture. It's AWESOME! I just love walking in and feeling so refreshed to no longer be living in someone elses's poor quality of home repairs! :) In the midst of all of those items, we did not (or rather, I decided not to) to put up much Christmas stuff. It's a little weird feeling, but in light of everything, we're hardly home and it would all have to be put away in a few days anyway. So, I just keep pumping out Christmas music from the radios and burning lots of Christmasy candles. Hopefully it will get us through to next year.

No comments: