February 8, 2011

6 Verses for our 6 Year Old

It's hard to believe she's six already. Those people that tell you how quickly time flies in the lives of our kids sure are wise folks! So here is just a glimpse into the life of our sweet six year old & some verses of encouragement I pray she will carry with her throughout her life.
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.

Before you were born I set you apart.”

Jeremiah 1:5a
”I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Psalm 139:14

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding.

In all your ways remember Him. Then He will make your paths smooth and straight.”

Proverbs 3:5-6

"For I am confident of this very thing,

that He who began a good work in you
will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

”Grow in the grace of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

Get to know Him Better. Give Him glory both now and forever. Amen.”

2 Peter 3:18

"...train the younger women to love their husbands and children,
to be self-controlled and pure,
to be busy at home,
to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands,
so that no one will malign the word of God. "
From Titus 2

Happy Birthday sweet girl! You are a light in our lives & pray you share that light with others as you grow!

8 comments:

evie said...

So very sweet! You're such a good mom Erin.

Side note, I love your new layout. Looks fantastic!

Heather Perigo said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute :P

designer pens box said...

be calm!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
cheap flights to Dalian
Flights to Dalian

buy rift account said...

WoW! super like your blog. .=)

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
kerala Holiday Packages
Cheap kerala Holidays
kerala Holidays

Veer said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
<Cheap Flights to Durban
< Flights to Durban
< Durban Flights