May 12, 2007

I have been tagged by Eryn, over at Blooming.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
OK, here goes:
1.I was a drive-up girl at Taco Bell for a little over a year.
2.I lived in Alaska for 4 years and actually went back for my Honeymoon.
3.I have 5 (that's right FIVE) chickens in my backyard.
4. I'm saving for a Mini-van. I'm totally w/ Eryn when I realize that I'm a wife and mother, it really catches me off guard. This added to the fact that I will be 29 in 11 days can really bring me to tears on certain days.
5. I'm terrified of the dark and of water and throat cultures.
6. I recently fulfilled one of my life long dreams. I sent my baby girl to a birthday party in the cutest spring dress and a big bow in her hair! Crazy, I know, but I've dreamed of that day since I was a little girl.
7. I would rather sing in front of 1,000 people than my mother or a small crowd.

I'm tagging:
Allie, Katie, Elana, Heather, and Michelle Caudell

2 comments:

Eryn said...

ahh! i had no idea your birthday was coming up! we will have to do something.
i totally forgot you worked at taco bell. bravo that you can still eat there.

Anonymous said...

The throat culture and water thing cracked me up!! :) And I almost cried at the dress and bow thing...shows you how girly I've become!! :)