January 2, 2007

Oh My...

...this blog thing is more work than I was signing up for. I'm so frustrated right now I could scream, but I'm so glad I actually got in to write something. I LOVE the fact that I have this blog and can update from time to time, but man oh man has it given me fits! YIKES! Anyway, I'm in, I'm writing and hopefully the next time I want to scribble some more thoughts, I won't have an ulcer by the time I'm finished!Until that time comes...I wish you all the happiest of times in the New Year.Oh yeah, the whole reason I was trying to hard to get in today is that I wanted to share something with you. I was puttsing around on our church web-site today and found that they put one of our bands' songs on there! :) If you go to www.journeyon.net and click on resources, and then music, you will see the third song called A Benediction (Prayer for Weakness), by the Minstrels (that's us). This song was written by our ministry pastor and the amazing leader of our band, Allen Schwamb. They are both incredibly talented and have an amazing heart for worship...you can hear it in the song! You will also get to hear where the words from the banner on our blog came from. Anyway, check it out! It's not perfect, but it sure is pretty!Check back again soon!

No comments: